So, I've had this guy in mind since before I lost my mojo. Then when I got my mojo back, I was off on another tangent but I had already pulled several fabrics that could possibly fit.
Using my favorite fabric adhesive and the chosen fabrics, I set to work pressing, cutting and sorting each piece.
I use a non-stick pressing sheet to arrange things.
The rabbit has come together very well.
Here is where I went off the deep end. I have some great brick fabric that I wanted to use and a neat sky piece.
I placed the rabbit atop the background to see if I like what was going on. So far so good.
As I stood back things looks really good but it needed something else. The sky area was missing a little something.
I've added a tree trunk and might add a few leaves but not sure at this point.
It measures 12 1/2 by 17 1/4 inches.